Advice to Visitors
- Hill walking in the Park can only be recommended for walkers with suitable outdoor clothing and equipment.
- Do not venture into the hills alone.
- Know your limits and those of your friends walking with you.
- Inform a competent person of your walking trip and estimated time of return.
- Take litter away with you.
- Leave wild flowers for everyone to enjoy. Photograph or sketch them instead of picking them.
- If you bring dogs to the Park, keep them on a leash.
- The National Park is an enjoyable experience but must be treated with respect.
- If you wish to camp and there is more than 10 people and/or Lighting a Fire please call 00 353 98 49888